We are open for face to face coaching, we are currently offering online as well for those clients needing/wanting them.
Computer settings for ONLINE SESSIONS
Please make sure you have altered your audio settings on the Zoom App:
First, go to the audio settings via the arrow next to the ‘Mute’ button.
Untick ‘Automatically Adjust Microphone Volume’
Just above that, adjust the ‘Input Volume’ slider to about 75%.
Go to ‘Advanced’ at the bottom of the setting page
Tick “Show in-meeting" option to “Enable Original Sound from microphone”. This one is important.
Change both “Suppress Persistent Background Noise” and “Suppress Intermittent Background Noise” to disabled
“Echo Cancellation” is set on auto
Be sure you tick “Turn on Original Sound” when your in meeting.
Ipads and Iphones:
It’s not great to be having voice lessons on these. However, you can at least implement this change to help sound quality a little:
Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Phone Noise Cancellation (untick)
Face to Face guidance.
**If you are unsure in any way whether someone you have had contact with within the week before your session may have shown any Covid, Flu or Cold symptoms, then you must cancel, re-arrange or move your lesson to Zoom and get tested. Be Safe rather than sorry.
Here is a step by step for your face to face lesson...
1) If you can, please do a lateral flow test each week.
2) Please bring your own water, pencil, voice recorder etc.
3) Sanitise your hands on entry
4) Please arrive at your time slot, no earlier please, i need to air the room out.
6) I will remote temperature check you. If your temperature shows RED, I'm sorry i cannot teach you.
7) Please keep 2M distance
What happens in my lesson?
- Client + coach will be 2M away from each other.
- Coaches maybe wearing a mask throughout the lesson.
- You can also wear PPE if you wish too, but you are not required to.
- Please don't touch the piano.
- Any tracks will be played via bluetooth speakers.
- All doors are opened in-between lessons, so bring a jumper incase its chilly at the start.
- The room will be ventilated after each session.